Thursday, November 6, 2008

Teeehee!

Well, I lost my RC nametag and went around panicking.
Went online and saw Aaron and Kelvin, so I asked them for help.

Aaron suggested that I print myself a new nametag.
=.=

Kelvin suggested that I borrow his nametag.
*thumbs up*

Problem with Aaron's idea is that it'll never work.

Problem with Kelvin's one is that he lost his too.

Aaron then asked Jacky to lend me his nametag.
Halfway through, Jacky had to go offline.

Kelvin still couldn't find it.

Then I suddenly had a vision. *misty eyes*

I saw me putting my nametag in my moneybank, in hopes of not losing it.
Ironic, no?

I then looked around for my moneybank.
And turns out I lost it too.

Took me some time, but I finally found it.
And guess what?

The nametag WAS in there.

*phew*

So, eheh.

Saaaaaaaankyuuuu Aaron and Kelvin for your troubles.

Sorry sorry sorry.

Next time, I'll stick it on my school bag or something.
xD

Erh, interesting stuff happened at school today.
I think I'll just die of shame.
 
Got Charity Dinner today.
Got picture of Kher Ching all dressed up. xD
Had to beg her for that.
Met Jesslyn there too!

Umufufufu

It was fun =)

I'll update about it soon.


Hey, I haven't updated about my raya open house.
And my school trip to Cheshire Home.
Oh well.
*shrugs*
Lazy.

I'll update this weekend.
...
This weekend full.

Next weekend.
...Next weekend busy also.

Next next weekend.
...
I'll probably forget about it by then.

Nvm.

"D

No comments: