Friday, November 7, 2008

Chadandandaaaaaaaaan

I didn't go to school today.

Lazy xP

Most of my classmates didn't go anyway, because of band camp.

Manda they all play water balloon after school today.
Ngah.
They just HAD to chose today to do something fun.
Mugaga.


Taggie by bree.
(Whyyyyyy youu. So long le =.=)

THE SELF
[01] Name:
Amirah

[02] Nickname:
Mirah, Milah, Murah.

[03] Married:
Yeap, with four dogs and a palace in France.

[04] Zodiac Sign:
Leo

[05] Gender:
Female

[06] Age:
14

[07] High School:
SMK St. Teresa

[08] University:
Um, I really wanna go to Otago, even though It's unlikely I'll actually go there.

[09] Height:
165, I think. I think. Don say anything.

[10] Weight:
Let's put it this way. Weigh a cow.

[11] Do you like yourself:
I like everything. Except for veggies. Shoo veggies.

[12] Piercings:
One on each ear.

[13] Right or left:
I'm assuming hand? right handed.

[14] Are you a freak:
Umufufufufu. I'll let you decide.

[15] Hair:
Black.

[17] Allergic:
Veggies. Truee !

[18] What are you doing now:
Bobbing head to Beat it by MJ.

[19] What will you do 1 hour later:
Sleep. Or read manga.

[20] What will you do 10 years later:
=3 Why don't you try asking yourself that and tell me your answer.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents:
Parents

[22] Siblings(included you):
3

[23] Eldest:
Bro

[24] Youngest:
Sis

[25] Love/hate your family:
Annoying siblings,
Paranoid parents,

okay-okay la

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half:
..My another half? Another?

[27] If yes, who is he/she:
Nyuu. Dunno le.

[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
Donno doncare

[29] Time(s) you in relationship:
Relationship? Family and friends count ka?

[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
0

[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
0

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
Nada

[33] What was/were the wrong you had done:
Jerojero

[34] Ever argue with your other half:
Are you stupid or something

[35] You with your other half since:
The beginning of eternity till the end of time baby! NOT.

[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:
Neither! I'm gay! straight duh

[37] Reasons you love your other half:
Because. He's gonna spoil me?

[38] You and your other half in which stage:
The non-existent one?

[39] You woo-ed her/him or he/she woo you:
Isheyouhemeherhim woo iyoumehershehimhe

[40] Ever think of marry he/she:
Grammatical error!

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend:
I have a lot =)

[42] Your first enemy:
Teh b*****

[43] The friend you love the most:
Emm

Maanda
Janeey

The whole gang la.
And some others also xP

[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only):
Da B****

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend:
......

[46] Your most handsome guy friend:
.......

[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most:
Oh, lookie. A two-faced bitch!

[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most:
Shufflers *gasp*

[49] You fall in love with your close friend before:
Neeh

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover:
I.no.do.lesbo.kapish?

[51] If your friend backstab you:
FART BOMB

[52] If your friend betray you:
Go bully her

[53] If your friend woo your lover:
*throws friend out the window*

[54] If your friend fall in love with you:
.... mah.dudes.don.do.lesbo.toos.kays?

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend:
I.no.likey.lesbo.stuff


THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student:
I wish

[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments:
Em..nope. Like seriously.

[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:
Puan Koh

[59] Always late to school/college:
Fridays

[60] Your class:
The very gila people

[61] You love your seniors:
Yeap :D

[62] Senior who you love the most:
=33 Em..not really close to them le.

[63] Your classmates good/bad:
Good =)

[64] Excellent result classmate:
Chooey!

[65] Laziest classmate:
Moi

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people:
Choo Mei Yuin, Michelle Ting, Alicia Eng, Jasmine Phang, Clarrisa Chai, Euffie, and so on and so on

[67] Stupid people:
Everyone is stupid in their own way. I'm just specially stupid.

[68] Good looking people:
The whole gang le. And becky.

[69] Ugly people:
Dibo the gift dragon

[70] Funny people:
Um... Ooh! Adz and Al for sure.

[71] Cute people:
Sharon xD

[72] Bad people:
The genuine bimbos

[73] Honest people:
Most of my classmates

[74] Acting people:
The bodo-bodo people

[75] You are what kind of people:
I am the otaku nerd

[76] Lip or eyes:
.... I'f they didnt have one, I'd be gone.

[77] Hugs or kisses:
.....friends? or...

[78] Shorter or taller:
Taller =D

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous:
Spontaneous!

[80] Nice stomach or nice arms:
How do you have abs but flabby arms??

[81] Listener or talker:
Listener and talker. You gotta be normal to be with me dude.

[82] Romantic or rich:
Romantic

[83] Good wife or Good mother:
I'm the female one. And i'd be both, thank you very much.


THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry:
25?

[85] Numbers of kid(s):
go see me then

[86] Career:
Something to do with medics

[87] Salary:
As much as I can get ;D

[88] Retirement age:
56

[89] Properties value:
=3 don care

[90] Wishes:
Too tires already

THE TAGS.
[91] Amanda (gahaha)
[92] Sjane(muahaha)
[93]Veler(Umufufu)
[94] You (haaa...)

Sheesh. My fingers hurt.

No comments: