Monday, November 24, 2008

Muvee

I just finished watching the other Boleyn girl.

What a..... dramatic and somewhat complicated storyline.
It's too long, so I won't bother explaining.
I have to say, King Henry VIII disgusts me.
So playboy-ish.

Besides that, the movie got some parts wrong.

But isn't it cool?
Mary Boleyn, the main character, is Queen Elizabeth I 's aunt.
She's also the ancestor of Charles Darwin and Lady Diana, Princess of Wales.
THAT IS SO COOL!!

I like Queen Elizabeth.
Though the history story book I used to read about her when I was small stated that Queen Catherine was her mother.
It's Anne Boleyn.
Bah.

Anyway, Elizabeth is awesome!!
She's like a superwoman!Lols.
I should make her my idol.
Maybe I will.

One of her mottoes was : video et taceo
Which means I see and say nothing.
But I like to talk. DD:

World history is like the best thing ever.
Malaysian history that they make us study for 11 years is boring.
I don't even remember anything.
Ask me who Perak's first residen was and I'll say Joe Jonas.


No comments: