Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
- Watching Jimmy Kimmel LIVE with bro.

2. Who are you in love with?
- Allen ♥

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
- I think I have. Years ago.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- Math exercise book =.="

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
- Last weekend

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
- Nope

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
- well, I do own a toy KFC car. 2 million bucks. Ha.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
- Drove? Like maybe 5 years ago or so?

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
- Haven't since last year

11. What are you wearing right now?
- Flowered pyjamas xD

12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
- Um.. my maid? xD

13. Last food that you ate?
- Pepperoni pizza

14. Where were you last week at this time?
- Probably reading manga

15. You bought any clothing items in the last week?
- yeap

16. When is the last time you ran?
- Ran? Today. Megan chased me. Isn't she just cute. the little molester xD

17. What's the last sporting event you watched?
- Golf. I was sleeping in front of the tv while dad was watching it.

18. What is your favorite animal?
- Cat

19. Your dream vacation?
- Italy

20. Last person's house you were in?
- Um... my grandma's?

21. Worst injury you've ever had?
- Fell down and a chunk of flesh from my knee came out.

22. Have you been in love?
- ..

23. Do you miss anyone right now?
- I miss my friends, yeah

24. Last play you saw?
- Agm. Ahahaha

25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
- Oh. It's totally my charm. Second only to a baboon.

26. What are your plans for tonight?
- Sleep.

27. Who is the last person you sent a friendster message or comment?
- Shannen, I think.

28. Next trip you are going to take?
- To KL.

29. Ever go to camp?
- Duh! I looove camps!

30. Were you an honor roll student in school?
- A whut? Naah.

31. What do you want to know about the future?
- The next lottery.

32. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- Gack. I've never worn perfume and never will.

33. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
- Nope.

34. Where is your best friend?
- They're everywhere. They very gila.

35. Who is your best friend?(s)
- Lazy to list. Figure it out yourself.

36. Do you have a tan?
- I think so. I live on a tropical island, hello.

37. What are you listening to right now?
- Rain drops. *pitter-patter-pitter-patter*

38. Do you collect anything?
- I used to collect foreign and old money. Then some guy whom I hope will die painfully broke into my house and took everything.

39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
- LOL. Wouldn't you like to know?

40. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
- Never. I very kuai. *snort*

41. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
- Yeah.

42. What does your last text message say?
- Hahahahahahaha... Not sure lah... XD i miss Janey. Oh. I wanna go sleep liaw 2moro got piano lessons. Sigh. Nite nite! Sweet dreams! Lawl.. -from sarah chin-

43. Do you like hot sauce?
- Who doesn't? xD

44. Last time you took a shower?
- Around 3 hours ago.

45. Do you need to do laundry?
- Nope. Never.

46. What is your heritage?
- Heritage? Pure malay??

47. Are you someone's best friend?
- Ask them.

48. Are you rich?
- Bah.

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
- Reading a book.

50. Who was the last person to call you?
- My bro

51. favorite color?
- Turquoise

52. what does your last text message say?
- Referr to number 42.

53. braces?
- Nope.

54. is that your natural hair color?
- Yeap.

55. :) or :D
- =3

56. your name please
- Mierah. And don't you dare call me by my full name.

57. birthday?
- 2nd august.

58. how old are you?
- 14 in 10 months.

59. paint your nails?
- On occasions

60 favorite tv show?
- 90210

61. books?
- They're my life, my obsession.

62 favorite subject?
- Geography.

63 eye color?
- Onyx?

64 like to eat :), ?
- DUH.

65 what about height ?
- According to manda, I'm shrinking.

66 makeup ?
- Whenever I put on even a bit of lip gloss, I feel like a bomoh make-up. *ahem*

67 favorite songg :)
- Decode-Paramore

68 is your phone your lifeline?
- Duh. Actually my harry potter books are my lifeline. You mess with them, you die.

69 are you addicted to anything?
- 90210, Harry Potter, Allen, Allen, Lavi, Allen, Naruto! ♥ I am such an otaku.

70 any bad habits?
- I fart when no one's looking.

71 what time is it?
- 2.29 a.m.

I have noidea why it stopped at 71. So random.
Bleh.
I stole this from Hazel.

Now I wanna tag people.

1. Val
2.Janey
3.Brina
4. Lukhman

No comments: