Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hari Kecermelangan Teresian.

Today was Hari Kecermelangan Teresian.

I was required to be at school by 7 a.m.
I arrived at around 7.05 a.m.
It is soooo my bro's fault.

I woke up at 6, and asked him to go bathe first. 
He was like, "you go first la, I'll bathe after 
you"
So I was like, okay.

I bathed until 6.15.
Then I went to his room and knocked on the door.
All I heard was some mumbling.
Then I kicked the door.
Then he came out looking grumpy.
That nerd wasted five minutes.

Then he took a bath until 6.35.
And he took 10 minutes to get ready.

So when we left home, It was like 6.45 already.
And he was blaming me in the car, going "why you take bath so long?"
I then proceeded to answer with a string of colourful curses.
Hmph. 

When I arrived, I was already late.
And I had to atur the beret and all.

Then all the RC people lined up in front of the bilik pentadbiran.
We took orders from the police cadets for the saluting.

After what I assume to be an hour, we went to the sickroom to take our bags.

Then me, Manda and Natasha go to the car
park.
And then Manda went home early.
And Natasha went to church.
So I agak Chueny.
And we swapped phone themes.

And then Chueny's mum came.
=.= 
I was alone again by then.

Then the band people came out.
So I went to agak them.

And then the Milo people came.
And I drank three cups. xD

Then I saw Val.
Then we went to church to wait for her dad.
Then I took pictures of her.
She claims they were ugliee.
Where got le. So pretty le. 
=3

Then Val's daddy came.
And I called my grandma, who was in the dewan with my cousins to hurry up.
I waited for an hour and a half already niaa.

Then my grandmum came down with my cuzzie.
And then she sent me hooome.
Finally xD

I then slept from from 12p.m until 7p.m.
Dunno why so tired. 

Babyeeeee.

Most of my classmates are at band camp.
I'll be alone in class tomorrow =(


No comments: