Saturday, November 8, 2008

Briefing

Eeeh, today got telematch and AGC briefing.

I was supposed to go to both, but I overslept for the telematch. xp

Then got the briefing.
Manda was supposed to go to both too, but couldn't because of various reasons you don't need to know.
Who'll teman me for AGC then le =(

Em, I came at 12 for the briefing. Which is actually an hour too early.
Cos I wanna go lepak with people.

But when I came, no one was there.
Most people went home to take a shower after the telematch.

THANK GOD Jessie came early.
My dad bought me Sugar Bun, and me and a few others shared it in front of the pentadbiran block.

Around 1.45 p.m, we were called to the carpark.
Then we went to St Joseph.

I'm too lazy to write all the details about the meeting.

Ooh, we were sorted into our camp groups already.
So fast le.
The camp is like, a month away.

Each group will have meetings whenever the leader wishes.
Until the 8th of December.
It's for..um... membahagikan the barang that we need to bring, I think.
Stuff like gas stove, spices, and all that.
We're gonna cook.
I hope the others can cook, cause I can't cook to save my life.

Well, I'm in group 7, and it's called Limitless, I think.

Our leader is Eric...something.
And our assistant leader is either Amanda Natasha, or Azreen.(is that right?)
And then got attendance marker. Which is also either of the two above.

I'm the secretary.
....
I have to write reports.
DD=

..I dunno the other team members.
There's 13 people.
Oh, and this guy called Everard is our facee(?).
He's a classmate of my bro, I think.

Em, the facts are kinda vague, but nvm.
I was sleepy, so I didn't pay attention.


Oooh, and Wong Teck Seng is a fellow group member too.
Almost forgot that.

Nvm.
I'm gonna go sleep again.
Babyee

No comments: