Saturday, November 22, 2008

Faaty

Went to the Spring today.

The first ones that I saw were Rach and Sheryl.
Then, I saw Meredith and Edith.
Then, I saw Fyza.

Lols.

The only thing that I bought was a shirt from MNG.
I spent 4 hours there. =.=
What a waste of time.


And btw, people.
I am fat.
I am 55 kg, and very much ashamed to admit it.
But I did.
So there.
I was planning to go swimming this holiday.
But apparently there's something wrong with me.
And I can't tell you what it is.
I think Eleena will get it though.
She's been telling me to see a doctor about it since like, forever.

Ngeh.
I'm fat.
My fringe is super short.

Stoopid hairdresser.
I ask her to cut like half an inch only.
She go cut 2 inches.

So depressed.

I'm locked up in the house with nothing to do.
Bleh.

No comments: