Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rules .
A. people who have been tagged must write answers on blog.
B. tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who are they tagged by .
C. continue this game by sending it to people .
i tag:
Manda
Hilda
Janey
Val
Chris
Bree
Jesslyn
Bimbo

1. What have you been doing recently ?
♥ Learning gimp.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
♥ only when I run out of bat

3. What happened at 10am today ?
♥ Watching cinderella

4. When did you last cry ?
♥ ..

5. Believe in fate / destiny ?
♥ I believe in working for my wishes

6. What do you want in your life now ?
♥ Money

7. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated ?
♥ haih

8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone ?
♥ I don't borrow clothes

9. What was the last movie caught ?
♥ At the Cinema? Transformers. You may pity me.

10. Does that person know you like him / her ?
♥ ..

11. Who always make you laugh ?
♥ Chris and Sharon =D

12. Do you speak languages other than English ?
♥ Yeah

13. Favourite website(s)?
♥ Deviantart
♥Aethereality
♥ Onemanga


14. What are you doing tomorrow ?
♥ Shopping

15. What do you think you`re like ?
♥ An avid reader who happens to be a big fan of GUns N' Roses.

16. Who will you choose to die with ?
♥ I'd rather not wish for the death of others.

17. Where have you been today ?
♥ My house

18. What game do you play often ?
♥ Counter Strike

19. Who are you missing right now ?
♥ any salesperson from my favourite shops

20. If you have to choose a friend and a love , who will you choose ?
♥ A friend

21. What are you doing now ?
♥ Multitasking.

22. Which primary school are you from ?
♥ Sk Rakyat

23. Name 3 colours that you like .
Turquoise, Aqua, and white

24. What emotion do you like to show ?
055
When I see nice clothes.
001
When my mum makes me eat veggies.
004
When people annoy me.
113
The rest of the time.

26. If you have something troubling you , what will you do ?
♥ Confront it.

27. Who did you last chat on MSN today ?
♥ Aaron Lim.

28. Who do you admire the most ?
♥ Luis Marden.

29. Which month were you born in ?
♥ August.

30. How are you feeling right now ?
♥ I wanna go shopping.

31. What is the time now ?
♥ 2.50 p.m

32. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is ?
♥ She gila tall

33. What colour do you use to dye my hair ?
♥ What colour would I use to dye YOUR hair? Waste my time and money only.
...
Maybe radioactive green, If I hate you.

34. Why are you doing this quiz ?
♥ Cos I'm bored

35. What do you do when you`re moody ?
♥ Attack some unlucky person on my msn.

36. At which stage do you wish to get married ?
♥ A stage called life.

37. Who is more important to you ?
♥ Everyone is important to me. Except for a few gits whom I wish would just get real.

38. If today is the last day of your life , what will you do ?
♥ Go steal a Wii.

39. Who is/are the person/people you trust most ?
♥ The ones that I do. You have no business knowing who they are. Unless you're one of them.

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain ?
♥ Again, literally, or metaphorically?
If literally, it would happen even if I don't believe.
Metaphorically, I certainly hope so.

41. If you have a dream come true , what would it be ?
♥ Travel the world with a 20 mp cam. If only.

42. What is your goal for this year ?
♥ Straight A's for PMR.

43. Do you believe in eternity love ?
♥ Bah

44. What feeling do you love the most ?
♥ Accomplishment

45. Do you think its global warming now ?
♥ Yeah

46. What feeling do you hate the most ?
♥ Nausea

47. Do you like doing quizzes ?
♥ Not particularly

48. Do you believe in Gods ?
♥ Gods? I believe in only one.

49. Who cares for you the most ?
♥ ..

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
♥ My dreams.

51. What will you bring when you fight ?
♥ My determination to win.

52. What have you regretted in your whole life ?
♥ Not realising how I acted last time.

53. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer ?
♥ Find people who do.

54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-time you ?
♥ Dump them. They're just boys.

55. How do you feel now ?
♥ Contented. And a bit pissed.

No comments: