Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boreeeed.

Today was very sucky-ish.

Woke up at eight with a stomachache.
Rushed to the bathroom to answer nature's painful call.

Then I took a bath, sat on the couch with pillows surrounding me and watched tv and didn't get up untill 2.30.

Then I went to taekwando.

There, coach and Adrian my senior were like.

Where have you been??! and OMG she's alive!!

For those of you who do not know, I have been ponteng-ing Tae Kwon Do for 2 months.

Anyway, after that, coach told me that there's an upgrading next month. (blow number one)

And being a blue belt, I have to spar. (blow number two)

And during taekwando, my stomach was growling so loudly, I'm surprised they didn't run away screaming godzilla!!. I then realised I had not eaten that day.

On top of that, I was so hungry, I couldn't do the kicks and punches properly, so coach kept hitting me with
that thing.

Not really painful la, since it's very soft, but every time, it makes this very loud wham! sound, and It made me think of roti canai.

Then it was time to do our ... I think it's called tae guk or something, but I call it target.

Anyway, 

I had completely forgotten all of them.
And I was supposed to do target number 3, 4 and 5.

Thank god we did it in a group.
So I copied the black belt in front of me (which was Aaron Lim, btw).

My bro had also forgotten his targets, so he copied the black belt next to him.

Tsk tsk tsk.

We're model students, aren't we?

*stands on a cliff with waves splashing behind me*


I. am. so. bloody. dead.

Besides that, I lost my tae guk book.
So I can't practice.

There is only one thing that can save me now.
And that is tae kwan do obsessed dudes who post "how to" videos on youtube.

Thank you god for creating obsession!

5 comments:

Anon said...

I asked my friends the same questions too. Well, all of them responded "No" , obviously. But, I kept on asking till they fed up and they finally said "Yes". OMG, YES! :D

Btw,If you died, And oh, I'm just a simple friend/junior? to you, I will still feel sad for you. (:
Yet, I will always mourn for you. xD

Mierah said...

Ahahahahahaha

I got scolded by *ahem* someone for writing that.

I was just joking waad.

So, thank you, jesslyn.
=)
*points* don't be emo.
If you emo, I emo also.

I won't mourn for you, cos I'll chase you to the afterlife if you ever die deliberately.

Oh, I deleted that part to avoid another misunderstanding.

=3
<3

christine said...

hehehehe. ♥




*donst

Anon said...

who? the comment after yours?
yeah, I know you were.

No problem. (:
NOOO! You CAN'T be emo!
You have so many friends who actually cared for you!
I mean like, your life is so fun. I believed you won't be emo. (:

Oh, how sad. xD That's really mean. ): -loljkjk-

Yeah, I noticed.

Mierah said...

xD

Cared?
That's somewhat hurtful, that is.

Fun? *snort*
So boring le.
Why do you think I sleep so much?
=)

Oh, I'll add something.

I'll chase you to the afterlife and drag you back to this very boring version of hell called earth. Can be school too, but nvm.

xD