Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mieeewaaah likes harry potter =)

I am not sick. But I have this stupid sore throat.
I woke up feeling like someone shoved sand into my throat while I was sleeping.

But no nausea, no headache.
I couldn't speak at all in the morning, but my condition improved in the afternoon.

Now I sound like a strangled cat.
Maybe it's because of the non-stop gossiping.

Whispering makes my throat feel better, but everytime I do so, my bro laughs and calls me gay.
...It does sound disturbingly homosexual.

Lesson of the day: Being a kepoh ah ma kills.


*Added 20 something minutes later

People nowadays so weird le.
After a long time, I finally decided to check my old friendster account.
Got this weirdo add me.
His account full of final fantasy pictures, and a few TVXQ ones too (wtf).
There is only one picture of him, and it appears that he's a chubby primary schooler who is extremely rasa best.
So weird you know!
His picture there got him wearing sunglasses his face half-hidden in the shadows.
And the caption was "hensem". 
...
.....
......
.......
.........

So disturbing ah. And then got a lot of pictures of another boy. Turns out it's his bro.
And the caption was "MY ABANG!!" "BRO I LOVE YOU!!" and others like said.
....
Gay brother complex?

I know la the topic so weird.
I'm trying to delay sleeping.

I better sleep early though.
I've started sleeping late again nowadays.
Got new pimples niaa.

...bimbo topics are kinda fun.

you know you love me ♥
You know I love Allen! ♥


No comments: