Saturday, November 15, 2008

Muchacha

Okay. First of all, my friendster is bengkok-ing.

It shows that I only have one friend.
Which is Teacher Hui Ling.

See?
So lonely.
If I have to add everyone again, I'm deleting my friendster account.

Besides that, I have extra party pics,

The ones that are moving, Ah Ling, Janey, Leonard, and some guy I don't know.Manda, Me and Jane again =)

Some of the guys.

From the top, left to right: Ah Ling, Veler, Shannen, Emmy, Manda, me and Janey.

I love them =)

Btw, Hazel, where were you when we took the pic?

Anyway, yesterday night, I was bored.
So I went around the house looking for random cd's.
I found around 30 or so.
Some were buried deep in my brother's rat hole cupboard,
some long forgotten, gathering dust under the couch, and so on and so on.

Anyway, some of the cd's were quite interesting.

Two of them contained images and videos from the 06' St Joseph prefect movie.
They were hilarious.

Okay, no idea who the guys are.
But the vids were entertaining no less.
Lazy la to upload the vids.
Should I?

Besides that, my bro and I are thinking of buying a ps2.
With our own money.
See la you rich brats.
Your parents buy you everything.
I'll have to sacrifice my shopping money for this.
Now the only thing I can buy in KL is a stick of gum.

I'm buying a dance pad too!
I shalt challenge hazel and manda next time.
Muahahaha ♥

I shall SOOOOO hide the Ps2 from my sis.
that...that...brat!
My bro's fault la.
Introduce her to the internet.
She wouldn't stop playing playhouse disney online.
So in an attempt to reclaim the internet, bro then introduced her to Spore.
So he's happily playing Dota with his friends, sis is happily playing spore, and I'm left with nothing. Tv so boring also.

If she EVER gets hold of the ps2, she'll never let go.
Geh. If I don't let her play, she'll go crying to mum.
Then mum will come saying "come on la, pity her la"
And all that.

So I have to give up, and let her play.

This ends my rant.
My sis is running off to mum to complain.
She wants to play that stupid Tarzan game.
Here comes my mummy.
Sheesh.
Goodbye.

P.s: pictures of us soaked to our skins after a huge water balloon fight.

;)

No comments: