Monday, November 10, 2008

OMFG

It's like FINALLY the last day of school!

Holidays are heeereee!

Okay, today's story.

When I first went into my class, I saw at least 6 cameras before being blinded by the flashes.
When I got over the shock of prefects openly breaking school rules, I joined in, and the whole class had some kind of a very crazy photoshoot.

Anyway, after taking enough pictures to crash down my comp, we were called down to help the teachers clean up the school.
We carried a few tables, and lepak-ed a lot.

Then we went up to class, and out came the handphones.
Someone even took out her Mp3.

Some sat down on the floor to play cards.

It was truly one of the best days of my life. xD


About 20 minutes before school ended, the school magazines FINALLY came out.
Sheesh, so late.
Anyway, a few people had a competition to see who could get the most signatures before school ended.
When I came in to get my magazine, people were running around the class, asking for signatures.
How awesomely weird.

Anyway, I managed to fill in both pages with signatures and well-wishes.
I have to say, my favourite quote is by a certain Miss Christine Hannah Ling Jern Sze who wrote:

"Knowledge is power,
Power corrupts,
Study hard, be evil."

Chris, you're a genius.

The others mostly wrote ♥'s ya!

Lol

I even went into the teacher's room to ask for Puan Chua and Puan Koh's signatures.

I won't be seeing my friends untill next year.

See ya guys, and I ♥ you people!

I'll definitely miss you Sarah Jane.


Oh, and guys, I waaaant the pics.

No comments: