Thursday, July 17, 2008

What I did today

Today I woke up at 7 am to go to Michelle's house to prepare for a presentation. Took a bath. While putting on clothes, one of my glasses' glass (O.o) fell out. It rolled under the cupboard. Brina was already here to pick me up, so I ran downstairs half-blind, grabbed my bag and some random school books, and ran to the car.

At Michelle's house I had a headache from lack of sleep, so while the others took turns preparing the presentation, I just dozed off in a chair. We also played the piano and watched a movie =D. Brina went home early though. At 9.30 a.m.

After Brina went home, Michelle and Claire decided to learn how to do the 6-step. So we did it on the patio xD.

After that, the three of us decided to call KFC for delivery. We got the phone number for KFC Seberkas from the internet. This was how the conversation went.

me: "Hello, may I order for delivery please?"
KFC guy:"........apa?"
*silence*
me: "I'd like to order for delivery"
KFC guy:" apa? "
me:" delivery, hantar makanan bah"
KFC guy:" oh, hantar makanan"
*leaves the phone while shouting at his friends asking if they offer delivery services*
*few minutes later*
"oh, sorry, we do not offer delivering services"

I think Claire shouted "It took you people THAT long to figure that out?!"

Neways, I got the number for KFC Tabuan Jaya. Same thing happened.
Then we called for pizza.

Claire and Amy had to go as soon as I hung up.

So Michelle and I ate, and changed.

Then Alicia came with her mum to pick us up


THE.END. =D


No comments: