Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sway, sway, *thump*

So today, I went to school early to help Sharon and Martha do the class noticeboard. They had tuition until 9.30, so after cutting out a few letters, I went to visit Hazel and Nadia at the sickroom.
Hazel and I went to sit outside and talk. Then, I saw Sheryl and her friend Emilia go into the sickroom. Hazel then followed them in. A few seconds later, she poked her head outside, asking me what to do. There was pencil lead buried in Sheryl's finger. All three of us were like, O.o.

We swiped the wound with antiseptic cream first, then I used the back of a pair of tweezers to squeeze out the lead. After much squeezing and and a lot of swearing by Sheryl, we managed to get most of the lead out. -.-". Sheryl threatened to kill Emilia (the person guilty for the injury) the whole time.

Poor Sheryl. Get well soon.

Yeah.
I have nothing to write about.
But I haven't written anything in a long time.
So I wrote about Sheryl, who is obviously not me.
If she reads this, please do not kill me Sheryl.


Oh, wait. I DO have a story about myself.
To those people who were wondering where I was the whole day today.
First, I went to luar sidang at 11.30.
Then I was sleeping at sickroom during recess.
Then I went home early.
I was too sleepy ba.
I almost fell into the longkang on the way to KH.

xD

Ciao

No comments: