Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tagged by aaron

Yeah, aaron, you're not alone. I am also one of those who secretly wishes to be tagged. That's somehow sad. XD

Neways,

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?

D. Gray-man, definitely

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?

I'd like to fly. wheee~

3. How do you think about yourself?(shouldnt it be what?)

I am not gonna say crazy or weird. That would be too common. I prefer unusual. Oh, and a super manga otaku.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

For some reason, Japan. I just really wanna go there

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Know the ending of naruto and d. gray-man. Oh, yeah, told u i was an otaku.

6. Do you have a crush now?

Not at present

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

My mangas! and friends, =P

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Shop, shop, shop

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Nahh, that's embarassing

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you

-is a gummy bear
-rightly thinks himself as weird
-my friend

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Spiteful people

12. What is your ambition?

Travel the world

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Eh, both hurts. But i'd rather they point out.

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?

Cheesy, I know, but its my most trusted friends (i think you know who you are =D)

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

Yes!

16. What is the thing that you really want now?

I want money to shop, seriously!

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?

I never did. Except my bro. And it doesn't hurt. I leaves me satisfied XD

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?

Yeap, but i would prefer to keep it to myself

19. Are you hungry right now?

I'm always hungry

20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?

Yeap, but entertaining though

People I tag.

-amanda

-chris

-sarah jane

No comments: