Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The things I treasure

To other people, some of the things i treasure would be called junk.
They are, actually, but I treasure them anyways.

1.












This is a pouch thing from manda. It's not really a pouch, cos it has no openings. More like a pillow. Hee =D

2.












This is a bookmark from my sis. It's kinda weird, and I am torn between calling it a bear or a rabbit. Ain't it cute?

3.












This is a necklace I bought while shopping in KL with brina. She has one with the letter 'S'. My first experience of shopping with a friend. Yeah, that's kinda sad.

4.












No.4 would be the golden box I got from grandma. It's pretty =3



All in all, I treasure my family & my friend, and they're not junk XD

Yeah, you can tell I am reaaaly bored. Parents are out, and everyone but me is sleeping.

No comments: