Saturday, July 5, 2008

Of stuff and nonsense

Yeah, yeah, I haven't updated in AGES.
Sorry la, I opened my acc a few times, but was just too lazy, heee =D

It was on monday, I think. I was painting my kh kk and got silver paint all over my hand.
So I being the genius that I am, poured the cat thinner on my hand. And scrubbed away happily.
Then my bro came down. I asked him to pour more thinner. He did. Then he watched for a few seconds while i scrubbed away (i like the word scrub xD).

Bro: Hey, sis. Do you know that thinner's corrosive?
Me: *stares at bro* *looks down incredulously at hand* *stares at bro* (this went on for a few minutes) (hand starts burning up) You moron!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!?!
Bro: Well, I assumed you knew, since it's common knowledge.
Me: You assumed i knew? I poured a quarter of the bottle on my hand and you assumed i knew?!
Bro: What? I'm sleepy ba.
Me: It's 9.
Bro: Oh, yeah, haha, bye *runs away*

My hand went red. For the whole night.


I want more clothes. I have to work a bit for some money.
Then i'll beg my mum to bring me shopping :D




4 comments:

xxx said...

Actually, you can use thinner, but NOT A QUARTER OF A BOTTLE OF THINNER. That's almost corrosive. Use 1-5% only.

You should know that, because it is general knowledge for KHB...

Roland said...

You see, your brother's a good one! =P

And oh yea, next time, if you get stung by a jellyfish, don't use vinegar, go get some soap and rub it. It will feel real good once it's done.. Nah, I'm just joking.

And I will not hold responsible for you screaming away if you do what I say.

Lukhman, I hate KH. =P

Mierah said...

yea, ain't he just lovely. er..... my kh teacher's daughter reads my blog, so edith, don't tell ur mom.
lukhman: yea, i learn that and all, it's just that i forget everything, like, immediately.
roland: yes you will, cos i'll scream after you XD. circle circle dot dot.

xxx said...

You know what, last year, every KH lesson, after finishing our work every lesson, I always use thinner, which make my hand became worst and worst (especially during working on the projects)...

Roland: I really really don't know what to comment on KH..