Wednesday, July 16, 2008

School today

I have nothing to write about, so I'm writing about today

First was perhimpunan.
The Cikgu Sita said something about students should not come if they think they are sick because it burdens the RC members and prefects. I say, hey, I don't mind. It gets me to skip perhimpunan. Besides that, the winner of the Pertandingan Keceriaan Kelas is 1A1 again. Free Hartz Buffet is flying away.

Then we went up to class. Walked with Bren. First period was BM. Puan Chua asked us to write an amusing story with at least 15 words that start with "ber-". So Mich and Al decided to 'jual' my nama. The whole group made up an oh-so-amusing story about me falling down on my way back to school, and scattering my books. Then this dude with silver hair and purple (yes, purple) shoes helps me to pick them up and gives me a ride home. We fell in love. 5 years later, we are happily married with twins....Isn't purple the international gay colour? Mich later told me that she wonders if my twins would have grey hair or bronze.

Then we went down for science. I was in such a hurry I took my math textbook down instead. I was too lazy to walk up again, so I just pretended that it was a science textbook while doodling inside it. Teacher gave us a few pages of work, didn't do it. Before we went up, she asked us to copy some notes, didn't do it.

Went up, had Math. Stared at the whiteboard daydreaming while teacher was explaining some stuff. Did some exercises, and forgot what teacher asked us to do for homework.

Rehat bell rang, so I grabbed my lunch and ran to Manda who was waiting outside her classroom. She took one of my nuggets, and we proceeded with Tiqah and Darlyne to the usual spot. There the rest of the gang was eating away. I stole a bite from Hilda's sandwich, and ran away from requests for my nuggets. Manda gave me a toy from her keropok. =D

We went up when the second bell rang. I changed into the leadership camp shirt and three-quarter pants and went to the dewan for PJ. There was segak again today. After finishing my turn, I ran away to the piano where Danielle was playing. I was awed after hearing her play. She is seriously good!

Bell rang signaling the end of the period. Walked back to class with Al, Nana and Chris. Passed by 2A2. There was no teacher. Went in and drank from Amanda's bottle. She wouldn't have noticed but Darlyne had to go and shout my name. So I had to go run away from Manda's shouting. After that was Geo. I think I slept. No, I took some notes. Then I kinda dozed off. I didn't sleep. Just kinda in a trance. While daydreaming. A new form of sleeping.

After Geo, I ran away again to 2A2 and this time, Manda gave me her bottle and told me to drink all of it. So I did. And then I showed the bottle proudly to Chris, who laughed.

Packed my bag and hurried to Agama Class with Brina. New ustazah was there. I think she was offended because when I sat, the three-quarter pants I wore looks like knee-length shorts when I sit down, so maybe she thought I wore shorts to Agama Class.

After PI, I bumped into Sarah, Shannen and the rest, so we walked to the gate together.

Then I walked to the carpark. I felt so lonely. BECKY!!! Ask your parents to pick you up at carpark la... It's so lonely!

Then I went home, drank Iced tea, and ordered for delivery pizza. Ate three slices, and Is now writing this.

THE.END

xDD

P.s: I hate spelling and grammar errors, so If I have any, comment me and i'll fix it.

No comments: