Sunday, July 6, 2008

Limp, stumble, fall

Nowadays, I get a lot of cramps

It's like I'm 50 or something. Usually it happens when I wake up, or in the middle of the night.
I suddenly feel pain in my calf. Very gila painful. And then, i'd cry out to my family members(usually my bro, who's in the next room) for help. They'd just go 'haiya, its just cramps ma, it'll go away soon'. Yeah. Headaches also go away fast. But I still urut u, mom. Then they just ignore me(in pain) and go on with their business.

That's reaction no 1. Sometimes, I don't even dare to tell my parents. My dad will go,
" that's because you're so fat. Go exercise."
Yeah. Aren't they just soo caring?

So it happened this morning. I only told my bro. I am now limping around the house.

P.s: Am I THAT fat until can get cramps?! Is that even possible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I get that the calf pain thingy too sometimes. I don't think it's cramps though. It feels different x3

Mierah said...

yes it is, yes it is, yesterday, it miraculously disappeared during 'the' party