Saturday, July 12, 2008

There's no time like the present

Yeah, I just came back from school. Yeah, it's Saturday.

I'm pissed right now, so I'm gonna rant. School sucks, life sucks. Yeah, that's what I would usually say. Until I found this pic a few days ago.


So you think your life sucks? Tell that to him. See what he does to you.


So continuing on, today, I arrived just before school started. Then, I didn't pay any attention at all during english. I ate cookies during recess. Then I took care of Latisha who was sick in the sickroom. I skipped geography and half of maths. No problem with geo, since brina told me they did nothing, and I can just learn maths by myself.

Now, the Latisha story. She was sick. She was shaking. Apparently it was cold. So we wrapped her in a blanket. We didn't give her panadol, because, for some reason, she can't consume panadol. Then she insisted to be brought back to class. Since she was still looking sick, I told her to just stay in the sickroom. Still, she insisted that she was alright, and wanted to go back to class. I was worried, so I accompanied her to class. There, she took her seat. Which was right under the fan. And her classmates started dissing her (effin brats). Latisha then started crying. So the teacher and I had to persuade her to go down again.


After this, what happened is to be kept a secret, so if you wanna know, ask me in person.

Bottom line is, the teachers did something that made me angry.

Yeah, I saw what happened to a certain girl, so I don't dare to post anything more.


Till next tym ♥

No comments: