Friday, July 11, 2008

Snores in school

Okay, this is a post about yesterday.

The night before yesterday, I slept at 12. Then yesterday morning, the alarm went off at 6 a.m wih the song "I feel good by James Brown". You know, the one that goes "yeah! I feel good, tene tene tene te! like sugar and spice, tene tene tene te!" freakin annoying. It was really cold, and the shower has a heater, so I was really reluctant to get out of the toilet.

I threw on a pair of jeans and the RC shirt. Then I followed my bro to school.


I was reaally sleepy, and was looking forward to resting in the sickroom. No one usually comes, anyway. But that day, I had around 6 people staying in the sickroom, and had to treat around 13 people. I couldn't sleep a wink. My junior was nowhere to be seen.

After duty, I had to change and run off to luar sidang, then I went up to the dewan with Brina for perhimpunan. I was nodding off that time.

After going up to class, I slept for almost two periods. THANK GOD there were two free periods.

After school, I went to visit my little cousin Elisa who's in the hospital. There, I helped Daniel(14) and Shahrin(12) with their homework. They're Elisa's brothers.

Then, I went home, took a bath, and collapsed on my bed.

the. end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls have RC duty???? That is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

its times like these when i secretly wanna be a girl :(

Mierah said...

yeaa, we got. sickroom ma