Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No means no means no

Everytime. Every shitty time.

Mooom, can I go out with my friends? no.
Mooom, can I go to my friend's house? No.
Mooom, can my friends come to our house? NO.


Yeah. I know it looks like i'm some bratty teenager who complains about everything and appreciates nothing. But this....
I can't get out of my house unless to school OR I have a family member with me OR a special occasion (e.g birthdays, and such)

I am 14. I am a blue tip in tae kwan do. I was invited to go out in a group of usually 5 or more. But still, the "later people kidnap you" excuse stands tall.

Shitty excuse. Shitty kidnappers.

I've only been out with my friends two time in my whole life. Well, there was another time, but they were my bro's friends. TWO EFFIN' TIME. I can actually count it.

My birthday is coming soon. I just really wanna spend a day with my friends. It's just KGS. Who the hell gets kidnapped there? And it'll be with 10 people. It's also a 2minute drive from my house. When I asked my dad, he was like, "oh, I don't know". I'm even gonna pay for everything.


So pray for me, people. Let's hope I get the thumbs up =D

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally feel for you :D

as your mental conscience :D