Thursday, December 25, 2008

Back dudes.


Warning= Gila long post ahead.

I was in Pahang from... some day i forgot till monday.
Eh, from wednesday.
Yeah! wednesday.

Ate Pulut Rendang everyday.
Walked to the market.
Exercise.
The streets don't smell like
cow shit anymore.
No fun.
Got sheep shit la.
Like coffee beans scattered everywhere.

Went to the Sunday market.
There was this guy selling chicks and parrots.
So I took pictures.


My uncle has this gun, and we took turns shooting a tin can.
My uncle teaching my dad how to use the gun.My dad taking aim.My uncle setting the tin. (It's on top of the wood thing. My unc is blocking it from view.)
Me trying the gun out.
The sharp bullets.


I spent most of the time playing cards with my cousins.

And chasing chickens in the evenings.
Ayam!!

Uh, then I went to KL.
People caroling at the hotel lobby.

And then, on Tuesday, I went to Sunway Lagoon.
I went skating!
There are pictures, of course.
but in my mum's phone.
I'll update later.

Then, today, at the LCCT airport in KL, saw Roland and DJ.
Lol.
So tepat.

Sat with DJ in the aeroplane.
She was in Japan.
For the homestay program.
She bought the Weekly Shounen Jump.
Which means she has this week's naruto.
I wanna read!!
But it was in her big bag.
So kenot la.

And then, now I'm home!!

Didn't get to meet Jane.
Her parents were working, so they couldn't send her.
=(

Merry Christmas Dudes.
11 more days till school reopens.
See ya then!!

No comments: