Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged by Shannen =D

~ Will you marry the person you last texted ? (Forgot who)

Probably not/

~ What did you do today?

Read bleach. Eat chocolate. Breathe.


~ Last place you went shopping?

The Spring.


~ How old were you when you lost your first tooth?

How am I supposed to remember?? 


~ Last time you were on the phone?

Few minutes ago.


~ What's for dinner?

Umm.... Prawns?


~ Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?

Nope. I wanna go there though.


~ How many e-mail addresses do you have?

Two.


~ Last time you washed your hair?

This morning.


Q)Do you like Oreos?

Duh ;D


Q)Can you ice skate?

Uh, without falling, yes, but not well.


Q)Do you have a brother?

One.


Q)Do you keep a planner?

Nope.


Q)What kind of mood are you in?

I wanna eat more mood.


Q)What's the best part about being single?

No shit.


Q)What's the best thing you've ever had?

Internet.


Q)What are you thinking about right now?

I wan Bleach Anime.


Q)Wearing any bracelets?

Nope.


Q)What are you doing now?

FArting. No. really. *snort*


Q)Who was the last person that helped you stop crying ?

No one.



Q)If you could change your name to anything what would it be?

Mierah.


Q)Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?

Nah. I like Malaysia. OOooh maybe Nz!! Oor Japan!!

For someone I love, no. For myself, duh!


Q)Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?

Yeap. LOL


Q) Are you afraid of falling in love?

Naah.




* I Tag *


Manda.

Assjay

Hazel

Valerie

No comments: