Saturday, December 13, 2008

Peh.

AGC ended yesterday.
And guess what?
Random won!
WOOHOO!
You guys rock!
Tch. Now I really wish I went.

Ngaaa.
So boring lah.
Watched 90210.
It's the only show from that "glamour" type that I like. The hills suck.
Bought another book yesterday.
The Baker's Boy.
Sounds so innocent.
Check check bukak dalam so pg 13.
Next time, I'll read half of the book before buying it.

Oh, I went to Christine's house to drop off her photoshop cds.
My mum and I got lost, and it took us like an hour to get there.
I think.
Isit?
Nvm.

I've been playing pokemon Emerald for a week now.
Laugh all you want.
It's the best console game I've ever played.

I wan Pokemon Diamond / Pearl.
I need something to keep me busy throughout the 4 hour trip to Pahang.
In car again.
Mum always gets sick.
Then we have to stop at the side of the road for her to... yeah.

Anyway, the only game I have for my DS is Harry Potter.
=.=
What a total waste of money.
And I lost the plastic pen thingy for the touch pad.
I've been using hair clips to play.

Bro's coming back on Monday~
Yaaaay!

No comments: