Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waaa.

Bro came back yesterday. =D
At 12 p.m.
He was covered in mud.
His bag was covered in mud.
His shoes were covered in mud.
Even his pencil box was covered in mud.

He bought SugarBun.
So I grabbed his cheese fries and ran away with it.

Anyway, mum made him take a bath.
Then he told me weird stories while eating.

Apparently a group from some school built a three-storeyed house.
Tiga!!!
Tiga tingkat!!

Dang.

Anyway, he then proceeded to sleep until 11 p.m.
Then he went down to eat mushroom soup with me.
Then he went to sleep again.

Until today.

Yay.
Got someone teman me.

Oh, btw, I kinda lost my phone.
So.. yeah.
I'll call u in KL dude.

I'm going tomorrow.
I'll be in pahang first.

My family there finally got wireless.
Kinda weird though.
A kampung house with the chicken and the goats and all the traditional stuff.
Suddenly got wireless.

Best part is, I can walk to the market.
Pulut rendang everyday. ♥

Then I'll go to kl.
Babyee =)

No comments: