Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hiatus cancelled.

-warning. Long post ahead.-

Okay, hiatus cancelled.
I'm just so bored, and blogging is an excellent way to waste time.

So... update, huh?

I MAY not go to camp.
May not.
Daddy says no, but a senior is gonna try to persuade dad.
Personally, I think it's futile.
But oh-wells.
Hope I can go though.



Lets see.

Random images from the last day of school until today.
*takes picture*
Serene =D At some random kopitiam with Ik Pei and Natasha.
Mini SAR. Lester the casualty.The dying guy is looking this way! (got play phone again)
Babye dying guy. (still got handphone)

At kopi-o-korner with Azreena.(=.= is that how u spell it?)
The roti canai there so nice la.
Group flag. Not yet finish painting.

..I feel so emo la after seeing the pictures.

Dilemma.
I wanna go, but I don't wanna go.
Tambah lagi, I can't go.
But I might.
I just might.

O.o
Does that make sense to you?

I went to Sarawak Plaza last weekend.
Found this keychain in some random shop.
So I bought it.
I named it Axl Rose.
Named after the lead singer and co-founder of Guns N' Roses.
It.Has.A.SHINY AFRO!
*points*gasps*faints*
Got pink spots also.
Heh. So comel xD

There's another keychain. Bought it from Urban Living.
Its a cat.
I named it Tracii Guns.
After the other co-founder of Guns N' Roses.

Gosh, I'm bored.

Deviantart is ♥
I go there everyday now.
Fav-ing every pretty picture I see.

I finally mastered the art of png-ing.
I always thought that I had to erase the background using eraser.
Then while surfing online, I stumbled upon a png-ing tutorial.
I finally found out about the lasso tool.
=.=

Finished png-ing burupya.
Burupya! ♥

Lastly, my family in pahang has finally acquired a webcam.
So we're like webcamming everyday now.
I miss the pulut rendang there. )=

I don't think you can fully understand this post.
Oh wells.


Hey, hey,
Do YOU like CHICKEN?

Lols.
Bro so funny.



No comments: