Monday, December 15, 2008

Kemahiran Hidup Berseorangan -KHB-

It's so ubermegasuperduper boring.
Especially with my bro at camp.
Gosh I miss my friends.

Oh, I haven't shown you people my guitar =)

Ta-dah.
I wanted a black one though.
Dad didn't even tell me he was buying it that day.
I was lazing around on my bed when dad suddenly came barging in with the guitar in his hands.
I was so shocked I just stared at him.
Then he started laughing like orang gila.

Then my sister poked her head through the door and went "Your guitar!" -points at guitar-
Then I went WHOOAH OMGOMGOMG

Dad's usually a cheapskate.
90 percent of the time.

Anyway, since I have yet to master the art of tuning, dad bought one with a tuner.
I'm quite thankful for that, actually, since he didn't buy a guitar stand.
So I have to sandar it dekat dinding everytime I don't use it.
And it gets out of tune everytime.
Though I suspect my sister is the cause of that.
Everytime I take a bath, she'll sneak into my room and mess with the guitar.
So I have to keep opening the door and shout at her to get out of my room.

I don't really like footwear, and I've never understood some people's weird obsession with shoes.
For me, it's buy a pair, wear it until I can't then buy a new one.
Then repeat.

Since my sneakers are unwear-able.
I've been using flip-flops everywhere I go.
And my mum says I'm not going to KL unless I get a decent pair of shoes. 
blackmail.
So while shopping at Boulevard, I came across a pair that caught my eye.
But then they didn't have my size.
Mum's insisting on bringing me to the Spring to buy a new pair.

=.=
I don't get it.
It's not like I'm gonna get arrested for wearing filp-flops in KL.
I don't like girly shoes.
They freak me out.

Anyway, found some new amazing websites.
But I'm too lazy to put up the link.

DeviantArt never ceases to amaze me.
Check out the Jewelleries there.


This, is an ear wrap.
It's handmade.

I found a copy of Evenstar, that necklace from Lord Of the Rings.
So purdy.


Ooh, ooh.
Finished reading The Baker's Boy.
The book's not as obscene as those Little Black Dress books.
It's quite nice actually.

I'm now reading Agatha Christie.
The Secret Adversary.

Oh, I have birthday presents to buy in KL.
Um, Janey,
Hazel,
Manda,

...
Who else got early birthday ha?

I lazy to buy your present last minute.
Plus it's cheaper and prettier in KL.

Ooh ooh 
My bro!!
..
But what to buy him? =3
Maybe one of theose gaming mouse.
But it costs 200 bucks.

New speakers?
Maybe.

Bleh.
So expensive.

You know what he bought me for my birthday last year?
A Bb Gun.
You know, the ones that shoot those little plastic bullets.
He bought two huge packets of bullets too.
It's hidden somewhere in my cupboard.
Dad will surely sonfiscate it if he finds it.

I sometimes scare annoying kids with it.
I don't shoot of course.
I just go "i'm gonna kill you if you don't run!! muahahahaha"
And they run like mad.

Quite amusing really.
The gun looks really real.
Really.

REEEAALL!!
*blink*

Anyway, this morning, I was rudely awakened from my sleep by a phone call.
When I picked up, some chinese guy started shouting at me.
When he finally stopped, I screamed a******!
Clue. Starts with a butt and ends with an e.

Anyway, the guy started screaming again so i hung up.
Then I went back to sleep.
Then he called again.
So I got really annoyed and told him my house was burning down.
And I was like "Weii!! call someone help!!"
And the guy started panicking.
Then I laughed and said stupid.
Then I hung up again.

And then he called again.
So I answered, said wrong number, and giggled to self while the guy muttered sorry.

Hmph.
Who ask him shout at me.
Gila.
People sleeping again.

Oh, I saw a marshmallow bunny today.
So odd.

You'll never fully understand me.
So don't bother.

+.=  my sister's doll is staring at me.
Eeeeeeeeee.
So scary.
Wait.

Threw it outside.
At the tv couch there.
It's one of those dolls that sing when you shake it.
So it sang.

Whoops~

I have a voice that speaks to me in my head.
Am I crazy?

Kamus utusan pelajar.
It's right in front of me.
It's red and blue in colour.
I like blue.
I like the soft pastel blue.
And the greenish one too!
I don't like the bright blue.
It annoys me.

Internet explorer's logo is blue.
That's why I don't use it.

Internet explorer sucks.

I wanna be an explorer.
That would be fun.
But sometimes you run out of money.
I don't wanna wash dishes for money.

I've never liked touching people's food.
Never will.

Food.
There's this restaurant called Fernleaf in Spring.
They have the BEST steaks there.
<3

<33
Saw Sharon at the Spring few days ago.
I was like "Sharon!!!" *runs to sharon* *hugs*
Sharon Melissa, not Lugun.

I'm not THAT friendly.

Waah, I miss my friends T.T

It's so boring!!!
I've read more than six books this week.
And all of them have more than 300 pages.
I have no life.


My parents want me to get straight A1's.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

No, really.

They seriously want me to get straight A1's.

They were like "We know you can do it! You're just lazy!".
*snort*
Moi? Lazy??

There's only one way I'm gonna actually study hard for straight A1's.
And that's my brother getting straight A1's.
And there's a good chance of that happening, so woe is me.

It's just that my pride will be wounded, you know.
Losing to my bro.
Tsk.
I'm very kiasu if it concerns my bro.
So yeah.


This is getting to be a ridiculously long random post.
I'm actually just typing whatever the inner me is saying in my head.

I want bro.
So lonely don't have him.



No comments: