Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stupid camp.

I was pissed off about not being allowed to go to camp.
Am still pissed off cos my bro is now at scouts camp. In Santubong.
I mean, come on. It's waaay more dangerous there.
You can get lost in the forest, or drown, or get chased by wild boars, or get a sniff of the rafflesia.
EW. Rotten fish.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I miss my bro.
SO LONELY.
No one to bitch to about not being allowed to go camp.

Oh, Oh.

Happy Birthday Hazelyn Ng some chinese name some chinese name.
One year older, one year closer to being able to drive.
I'll get you a pressie in KL, dear.

=)

Be happy.
If it wasn't for today, you wouldn't be here to grumble about it.

xP


...

I went to KGS today.
I swam and went to the library.
While swimming, these two guys came up and started to speak in korean.
I was like  '.'
Then they started speaking faster.
I was like <.<"
Then this guy started shouting.
I swam away as fast as I could.

How odd.


Borrowed some interesting books.

The Secret Adversary - Agatha Christie

Empress Wu - Lillian Too

No Place Like Home - Mary Higgins Clark

The first book I lazy to explain.

The second book is about a concubine who rose to become the only woman ever to ascend the dragon throne. 

Third is about this lady who killed her mother when she was really little and changed her name when she was adopted. Years later, she married this old guy and gets a kid and the old guy dies. Then she remarries two years later, and the husband bought her a gift- her old house where she murdered her mother. And some scary things happen and.... I won't reveal anything else.

Actually, I haven't read the books.
I was just writing what it said on the back.

Sounds nice tho.

Hmph.
I'm boored.
BROOOO COME BACK.
No one to teman me.

Going to KL soon.
Looking forward to it.
I wanna pig out on the huge burgers at that restaurant which name I forgot.
Charles' Junior? =.= 
No, that's not it.
Chicky's Junior?
=33

Nvm.
But the burger's half the size of my head.
<3



No comments: