Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hurr.

I'm bored, and still very pissed off. The lecture lasted for almost an hour. Something about me not being ready (WTF *&%@$^%&) and is too young for the camp. There was also something about it being too dangerous. WHY THE HECK IS IT DANGEROUS? There's like 100 people at the camp. And I can't stray away from my group. If at night, there are night patrols by seniors. Unless a hitman comes with a machinegun with me as his target, there's no way I'd get injured or kidnapped. Maybe a few scratches from the obstacle course, but who the hell cares. I wanna do the SAR. Waaaaaaa. I really wanna do the SAR. They say it's gonna be interesting this year. Eeeeeeee. So marah. I don't mind missing the other activities, really, just the SAR. Anyway, my mum was like, "why don't you smile anymore?". I've been trapped in this stupid house ever since the holiday started. One of the reasons why I was reaaally looking forward to camp. And then whenever I forget about camp, they'll start talking about buying stuff for my bro's camp and making arrangements for him. You people may find it weird that I'm so emo over a camp, but I've been looking forward to it the whole year okay. Ever since I heard that there was a car in last year's SAR. Omgeee. So jealous. Stupid kidnappers. I hope their death won't be peaceful.

Yeah, being emo.
Shaddup.
I'll get over it.

No comments: