Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...

Okay, so the last post wasn't that long.
I originally intended it to be so.
Naturally, I got lazy.


What I usually do before sis' bedtime.

Me: Guuuudnight!!!
Sis: Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutnat!
Me: I loooove eeeuuu!!
Sis: I haaaf euuuu!!
Me: I looove naruto!!
Sis: I looove Poooh!!
Me: I loooove bleach!!!
Sis: I looove little einsteins!!
Me: I LOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Mum: *throws pillow* go away.



Last night.
I felt... so.. so... cool!

Y'know what I did? Huh? Huh?
I ate noodles! With chopsticks!!
At midnight! Oh, I felt so Japanese.
So bangga.

Then Aaron Lim just HAD to point out that chinese do that too.
Spoilsport.

But it's more to japanese-yyy.
Cos my bowl, has sakura (the flower) patterns all over it!
Ha!! In your face Aaron!

I'm reading Bleach right now.
Kurosaki Ichigo is COOL!!!
Hell Yeah!!

Skating picture.
There's more.
Cos my dad went in too. 
But he didnt go on the ice.
So he could take pictures.
But I lazy to upload.
I look fat.

It's not exactly hard to spot us.
Me and my sis. ♥

Kechomelan yang teramat sangat.

This is what I do with her during the day.

Me: Umufufufufufufu.
Sis: Umuhuhuhuhuhuhu.
Me: Muahahahahahahahahaha.
Sis: Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Me: Muhuh.
Sis: Gaaaaaa.
Me: I laaaaaaaaf euuu!!!!
Sis: I laaaaaaaaaaaaaff uuuuuuuuuuu!!
*hugs*


Yes, I really do that.
On a daily basis.


Oh Kee-riis-tiiiinne!
I found a pretty manga!
Its called Number.

You still up for changing the head count thingy tonight?

No comments: