Saturday, October 11, 2008

.sheesh.

*sigh*

Sometimes I feel like ripping my hair out.
My mum banned me from games.
Says its unhealthy.

Something about It'll be troublesome if I get addicted to games cos I don't listen to her.
Cos If my brother gets scolded, he offs the comp and goes to sleep.
I say "yeah, yeah" and keep on playing.

What they don't know is that my brother "ter" wake up at 12 or 1, "sleep walks" to the laptop,
"trips", and conveniently "accidentally" pushes the on button.
Then, he'll wake up, and "alang-alang" ba. Play la.
Oh, geez.
Isn't he just angelic.

If its during the day, when he hears foorsteps outside the door, he just snaps the laptop shut, grabs a national geographic (conveniently scattered around his room for this purpose), and by the time the door opens, he's on his bed reading something like the latest finding of our ancestors, the "homo erectus".
.......
Can't they find a better name??

Why "homo", and why "erectus"???






Anyway, tonight's story, ei?

Went out to eat.
Sis was walking around the restaurant after eating. Then she shouted.
"I wanna pee!"

Thank god the restaurant was full. No one heard her.

Neways, I went to her and did she "shhhhhh" sign.
She copied me and smiled.

The....the.... (correct me if im wrong) angmoh couple behind me thought that she was doing that to them. So they smiled, and went "shhhh" too. I cracked up when I saw them. They probably thought that I was nuts or something.


UGH Exams.

The teachers don't like it, the students don't like it, the trees don't like it.
Why is it still there??

Save the trees, ban exams.

Booooo exams.

*hisssss* exams.


You evil abomination.



I won't be posting for about two weeks. Exams are here.
Moooooooo.

No comments: