Friday, October 24, 2008

6 people to tag:
Maaandaa
Darlyne
Janey
Christine
Alicia
Euffie

6 things I'm passionate about:
Manga
Anime
Fanfiction
Gimp-ing(even though my work makes people's eyes bleed)
Bookis!! (Chronicles of Amber <33333)
Blabbering

6 things I say too often:
"Ooops!"
"Hey Duuude" (only to manda and bro though)
"oh shit!"
"WHAT??!"
"gah"
"*ahahahahahahaha"

6 books I've read recently:
Narnia
Chronicles of Amber (<3)
The Novice
Oxford Dictionary
Some book that corrects common spelling errors
Shin Chan

6 songs I can listen to again and again:
Rage Against the Machines - Killing in the name of
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Guns 'n' Roses - Welcome to the jungle
Guns 'n' Roses - Sweet child o' mine
GUns 'n' roses - Knockin' on heaven's door
Eminem - You don't know

6 things I learnt in the past year:
Killiing in the name of by Rage against the machines was actually in Step Up 2.
Chronicles of amber is the best book ever.
Paying attention in class actually works. Too bad I don't.
I still suck at sejarah no matter how hard I study.
Naruto is gonna be a sage *gasp*
Orochimaru is the gay-est guy ever. I shall NEVER say orochimaru is sexy *shiver*. Chris' fault.

Ooooh, ooh got bonus!
This year, I discovered the light called manga and anime and GIMP xDD

No comments: