Monday, October 27, 2008

Name Someone
1. With black hair: Adzmeena
2. Younger than you: Michelle T. xD
3. In your class: Christine
4. That is one of your best friend: Manda
5. Someone that is older than you: Christine
6. That lives close to you: Bree
7. With curly hair: Maaartha
8. That lives far away from you: Christine for this too
9. You love: Niiiisah
10.You Dislike: THAT person
Questions.

How old is #3?
Chris: 14

Are #9 and #1 friends?
My sis and adz: .......my sis is 5, so no.

Does #2 have any pets?
Michelle T: Don't think so

Why do you love #4?
Manda: Cos she my bestfriend ma. Need reason ka.

What is #6s weakness?
Bree: *ahem* dota and science. and sejarah. xD

Where does #10 go to school?
THAT person: My school, unfortunately

Who do you talk to more, #2 or #8?
Chris or Michelle T: I dunno leh. Tie.

In how many years does #7 turn 21?
Martha: When I turn 21. eerm, 7 years.

Whats #5s favourite band?
Chris: I dunno boh. Busted?

Would you ever have sex with #1?
Adz: Uh, maybe when the world ends and I lose my mind and somehow lose my religion and turn gay. In other words, no.

How far away does #3 live from you?
Chris: Eh, veeeery far.

Who is crazier, #6 or #9?
Bree or my sis: Definitely my sis.

How long have you known #4?
Manda: 2 years

Does #2 like #10?
Mich T. and THAT person: I dunno

How old is #1?
Adz: 14

What is your favourite thing about #8?
Chrisitine - She gila. Makes her fun. xD

Have #4 and #5 made out?
Manda and Chris: .....take a wild, wild, wild, guess.

Is #9 related to you?
Nisah: My lil sis

What would you change about #10?
THAT person: What I hate about her.

What colour of hair does #4 have?
Manda: Dark Brown

Is #1 immature?
Adz: Yeap. xD

Whats your relationship with #6?
Bree: Close friends =)

Is #8 still in school?
Christine : Uhuh

Where does #7 live?
Martha: Somewhere near school, I think

What sports does #5 play?
Chris: Tennis, I think.

Have you ever held hands with #1?
Adz: She not gai. Eh, she very gai, but not in a gay way.

What kind of eyes does #4 have?
Manda: Small ones xD

Have #6 and #8 ever dated?
Bree and Chris: What is with the pervy questions? =.+

Have you ever seen #5 cry?
Chris: Nope

Do you have any classes with #10?
#10: Used to.

Does #5 drink alcohol?
Chris: Yeah! She's a drunk!

When is #6's birthday?
Bree: .....November or December.




Who are the next 3 unlucky people that you would like to tag?
Lazy. U wan to do it, you have no life.

No comments: