Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bree and Mieee

Hello!
Bree is visiting me right now, so I decided to make her a guest!

Bree: Hi, blog readers?
Miee: Lol. Bree so lame. We're kacauing people on msn right now.
At first, we used her *ahem* blackberry. It ran out of bat.
Bree: No need to mention my phone lah =.=
Miee: She's rich. SHE IIIIS. Roland sokongs me.
Bree: You two are delusional!! :P
Miee: Ya right. See her house! So Big!!
Bree: It's not big. It's just a small, humble house :)
Miee: Compared to what? A palace? She's lying!! xD *you know you love me bree*
Bree: It's small lah. No space to run aaarrooound freely ;P
Miee: LIAR!! Boooo. Back to the topic. We are now kacauing a certain Mister Roland Teo.
Bree: It's fun. You people should try it sometimes. His blog is in mierah's link :)
Miee: Sokong! Sokong!
Bree: ... I hope Roland doesn't read this xD
Miee: Of course he will. The mad plankton shall go on a rampage.
Bree: Noooo... *runs away*
Miee: Summons spongebob to chase away the evil plankton.
Bree: Yay! Thank you, kind spongebob! (sweat -.-)
Miee: Spongebob says, Np pengu. xD
Bree: ... Kuching is just full of these kinds of creatures eh??
Miee: A pengu, a plankton, now what am I??
Bree: .. An octopus
Miee: Yaaaay. *runs to alaska*
Bree: Why Alaska? That's my place, trespasser!
Miee: Fine!! To the BAHAMAS!
Bree: What about the plankton leh?
Miee: He's currently hiding in the alps. Moving on.
Bree: Now what? xD
Miee: Moo
Bree: I thought you were an octopus?
Miee: Fine. Eh...*fwoosh* ? *glub glub*?
Bree : Gosh,we are so lame :P
Miee: Choooooot Choooot

Miee: Poor plankton is waiting in anticipation for this post. Lets not make him wait any longer.
Bree: Lol, okieee xD

[THE END]

No comments: