Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ahaha

Ummm, umm, I know I said I won't be posting, but couldn't help it *shrugs*

Went to Boulevard today.
Bought a new hoodie.

.....
I sound like a bimbo.

Ate ice-cream too!
Desserts ice cream are da bomb!

Dad was too stingy to buy his own, so he stole grabbed a spoon for himself and chased after me and my bro for our ices.

He likes mine better.
Mine was wild berries and cookies and cream.
Bro's one sucks.
His was kitkat and snickers.
The kitkat was too bitter, and the snickers was tasted like frozen peanut butter.

ugh *shivers*


There's a kiddy pool at boulevard.
Right next to the road.

My bro says if my little sis swims there, I have to babysit her.
Cos he won't stand in a kiddy pool in swimming trunks chasing after a little girl.
*snort*
Like I will.


Btw, went to Baby Factory Outlet with mum and sis.
Found these interesting swimsuits for kids.
There was and elephant one, a bee one, a cow one I want that!
and for some reason, a watermelon one.


...
The things people come up with nowadays.



Gtg.
Ciao!

P.s: I seriously won't post after this though.

No comments: