Saturday, October 18, 2008

Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa is like, one of my favourite restaurants in Kuching.
 
1. Because Angmoh people like to eat there. It's kinda funny when they attempt to order in bm and fail miserably.
2. Food there is uber-awesome.
3. It's right next to the waterfront, so there's always a cool breeze, and you get to see boats now and then.
4. It's like, two blocks away from coffee bean. Enough said.

The restaurant.
My bro had to wait for ages for his burger.
When it finally came, it was so damn well worth the wait.
The burger was absolutely humongous. With homemade/restaurant-made??
Beef patty and melted cheese on top.
And mushrooms too!

While we were eating, this stray cat came. It appeared half-starved, meow-ing for food.
My bro and I took pity, so we gave her bits of prawn and chicken from my Char Kway Teow.
After it was full, the cat stood between me and my bro and just stayed there.
Maybe it's a sign of gratitude.
Altogether now. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww"
Before we went home, my bro and I saw this tough-looking guy with tatoos cuddilng the cat and massaging it. 
<.< ookaaay.
Bonus pic: My sis. Isn't she cute?? 

No comments: