Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh, gawd.

My parents, love to bedrama. 
For example.
My dad has been telling me for ages to take my bath right after I get home from school.
I take my bath at 9.

So yesterday, I went down at 11 p.m to get some peanut butter and toast, and realized to late that they were in the kitchen.

So, while waiting for the toast, dad started the drama.

Dad: And what time did you take your bath today?
Mum: Ha. She was the last one.
Dad: *sigh* how many times do I have to tell you to take your bath early.
*puts head in hands*
Why won't you listen to me?
What do I need to do to make you listen?
Mum: *Shakes head* *sigh*
(My hand was twitching to do the =.="" sign)

So I stood there waiting for the toast, my face was like -.-.
I was thinking, Oh, no, here we go again.

Dad: Next time, I expect you to do what I say.
Or else, no more internet for you.
I dunno whats so good about the internet.
If I hear one more time you take your bath late, I'll cut off the internet.
So?
What do you have to say?

Me: *mumbles* Fine, fine, I'll take my bath early.
Dad: Huh? What?
Me: Yeah, I'll take my bath early.

I was trying not to laugh.
But I snorted then.

Then both of them were like, 
"what are you laughing at, young lady??!"

I laughed even harder, so I grabbed my toast and the peanut butter jar and ran off to my room.

.................
Sometimes, It's about weird stuff like not putting up the toilet seat, eating too much toast, or drinking too much tea.

I mean like, what with the holding head in hands?

-.-

Oh, yeah. 
07 ghost update, Chris ;D

No comments: