Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Retard

My bro eeez a retard.

At 12.30 a.m, he wanted tea.
So he begged me to go down with him.
I said no.
So he took the internet line, and threatened to pull it.

So I retaliated.
Since I was messenger-ing with Chris, I decided to call her.

Then my bro pulled the internet line.
So Chris listened in amusement while my bro and I shout at each other.
At 12.30 am.
Over tea.

It lasted for about 15 minutes.

Then he sang Iced cold tea, took a video, and proceeded to bribe me with it.
Of course, I accepted.

Before that, he was like
"3 minutes!
4 minutes!
5minutes!
3minutes and a half!
3minutes and a quarter!

6 MINUTES!! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!"

My koko eees a retard.


Chris shall have more details on this. xDD

And in case you're wondering, yes, I am gonna post up the vid.
Chris is editing it to make *toot* sound during curses.
xD

No comments: