Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day

Today is the first day of raya.
As usual, we went visiting.

Here are some pictures.

The orang tua from pahang came for a visit.
The fotostat sisters.
Auntie
At my grandaunt's house

While visiting, I found some really old photos of my family

My mummy when she was about 3.
The whole (I think) family.
My great-great grandparents


Great great grandparents and some ancestor.
The one on the left is my grand aunt.

Here's a bonus picture.

Family DOTA team. The DA.
It stand for Dookie and anak buah. LOL.
Dookie is my uncle's nickname.
From left to right: Dookie, Aen, Daniel aka Nyiol M.J., Bro.

Danny's called M.J cos he can moonwalk.
xD

While I was at my....Great grand aunt's (i think) house, I saw this really old picture of a few of my family members with theirclassmates when they were Josephians.

Cool.
Should've taken a picture :3

No comments: