Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why is the blue hippo blue?

Why? Why? Why blue? It can be purple can it? It can also be pink. I think, its blue, because blue, is the colour of life. The sky is blue, the sea is blue..............Why in the world am I writing about the blue hippo?! Okay, okay, moving on.

Eh, so last week was hari permuafakatan. It wasn't so bad, except that now, everyday, my mum asks me if i finished my homework or not. Dang. And also, I got interrogated on the way back. Double dang. The other thing is, I still don't get it. I'm 14, I learn tae kwan do. So why. Why am I still not allowed to go out?! It's not like i'm going out alone, for god's sake. I'm going out with a group. I'm also not allowed to go to my friends' houses. They pretend to allow, but everytime i ask to go, they give me some lame excuse like rising oil prices, or a hurting back. Sigh. Don't they ever think about me being 18? Then, when i wanna go out, i become sakai. Donno anything. I get kidnap later, then, apa mok molah? -.-" Sigh. This year, i think was nearly able to go out. But because of something, my rules were reinforced. Dang!!!!

No comments: