Thursday, June 26, 2008

Burn the fat!

Today, my daddy and I went to buy kebab madu(it's beef fried with honey in pita bread) after school. While waiting for our order, a.....quite round woman passed by the stall.
My dad nudged me

daddy: kakak, you see that lady? you must control what you eat, or else you'll get fat
me: haiya, daddy, I exercise every day wad
daddy: *disbelieving stare*
me: what? seriously!
daddy: If i buy u the bicycle thing people use to exercise, will you use it?
me: I'd like a treadmill better
daddy: yala, I buy you one, then we take your sofa out and put the treadmill there. It'll be in front of the computer, so you can watch your anime while working out
me:Yay!

Sooo, yeah. Hopefully i'll get it soon.

And hopefully, i'll use it













My iGallop/towel holder

1 comment:

christine said...

That will be SO much fun! xD