Monday, June 16, 2008

Tae kwan do upgrading

Last Sunday, there was an upgrading at the Dewan Sukan Belia gym. Even though I got over my.........can it be called stage fright(since its done in front of people)?, i was still dang nervous. And then, when it came to my turn, I almost fell down while walking :3 shhhh! And then, as usual, coach asked us to do the selected moves. Then he asked us to do this thing called the 45 degree.......thing. My bro and i were like, @#$%$@##!!! shit.....we definitely never learned that. So I stood there like an idiot while uhh-ing and ahh-ing. Crap. And then it was the jumping kick. Oooohh nooooo. This is one kick that somehow, no matter how hard i try, i just can't do. So i looked retarded there, like a rabbit with one foot trying in vain to hop. T.T i would absolutely DIE if someone took a picture. This ends my noisy and shameless rant. Tune in next time to see this old lady rant again! Thanks for reading :)

No comments: