Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bored to Tears

Today, at school, I was literally bored to tears. That meaning I yawned so much I looked like I was crying. Adz cheered me up tho. During agama class(it was the last period, so I was in a good mood), she well, gave a unique joke. We were so bored, and our finger were sore from copying notes. There were only a few minutes left till the last bell rings, neways, so she started talking like she was hitting on me. That cracked me up a lot.

After school finished, Brina and I went to buy drinks from the mak cik outside the school gates. Then Brina ran to her waiting driver, while I continued on to the carpark. When I came nearer, I saw Latisha shouting "Are you crazy man?!" to my friend, Nadia. Turns out Latisha apparently has this "gift" of seeing the future. She asked my friend what to do about it, and my friend said just ignore it. Neways, the creepy part was that she said Miss Laura and JB will get married in 6 years. Nadia and I just stood there and blinked. Is she serious?!. I ran away to Dayana, and I saw Nadia tell Latisha something, and then Latisha shook her. yes, she grabbed her by the shoulders and shook hard. Nadia was screaming for my help, so I went and distracted Latisha, while Nadia went to her car. And then my car came, so I said bye, dear to Latisha and hopped to my car, while Tiqah ran beside me(she follows me home).


That was just too weird.

3 comments:

christine said...

Latisha tumpang-ed my umbrella today cuz it was raining. And then she started commenting that only her lunchbox was getting wet. But it was inside a plastic bag, so it wasn't getting wet. And etc.

I just smiled and nodded and went, "Ooooh."

Thing is, the lunchbox was the one riiiiiiight under the umbrella.

Hurr.

Mierah said...

You walked with her? *shivers* she's not that bed la, but seriously. very. very. very. creepy!

Stomata bukan nama sebenar said...

that girl creepy la..