Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleepover with tikah =D

Last Saturday, I had a sleepover with tikah. Before that, we went to our cuz, Aen's(nickname) b-day party. There, in a power rangers keropok packet, i found a purple ring with a pink butterfly on it. awwww. My 9-year-old cousin got a green skull ring. Cool. So we traded.

the ring looks like this
Nice rite? hahahahaha. the eyes pop out by the way. Beats the butterfly thing. Neways, after the party, an uncle sent us home, us being me, my bro, my maid, my lil sis, and my cuz tikah.








At home, me and tikah were kinda bored so we eh....lets just say went through my closet. This was the result.
Took me a long time to clean that up. Then, tiqah and I watched 27 dresses. I slept after 10 minutes, cause i already watched the movie, and it was 12, i think. Neways, I feel in love with the song Bennie and the Jets from the movie. It goes something like this:

"She's got electric boots, a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine Ohh..."
I found it funny so I downloaded it.

So, here's extra pics from that night












That's tikah being vain










That's me being vain












This is my baby sis. She was not there. She fell asleep when we arrived home. This is just a random pic because she is so cute.

Cyas dudes

1 comment:

christine said...

I lazy comment liau.

SO

LADEEDAAAAA!

Random piece of information: My current word verification is, "NUHNUJ". SUCH AN INTERESTING WORD! :D

I like (:

nuhnuj.

Ooh.