Saturday, June 28, 2008

The belly rules the mind

Today, there was a cooking competition at school organised by the LEO club. There were 5 teams. My teammates were Shannen, Daphne and Hilda. We made Chicken Chop.








Doesn't it look yummy? =D









My cuzzie Ella joined too! She made steak with desserts.

Becky also came. She was helping her sis.









They made these. =3 i waan










Then this other team (the girl I gave my url to, post me a comment with ur names, and i'll edit this post later, thx =) ) Made this amazing meat loaf XD








Since my team finished early, we went to their table, and they were nice enough to give us some.
This is them.









My team won 3rd place! Heee heee.
There are more pics, but they're with Hilda, so i'll make another post especially for the pics.

Just for fun, here are some food quotes I found:

He who eats alone chokes alone

Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray.

As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists.

All sorrows are less with bread.(original)
All sorrows are less with cookies. (mine x3)

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

The second one cracks me up.
Cyas (^.~)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I liked the "Butter vs margerine" more xD

Mierah said...

XD yeahh, i got these from a really lame food joke website.