Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Of sweet dreams, nightmares, and weird ones too.

Its eleven p.m, parents are out, sis is sleeping, so is bro. I am in his room, typing this on his laptop. He is lying in his bed less than 3 meters away from me. I must be careful not to touch him. He unconsciously kicks everyone who does. But I do love to poke him with my over-sized hot pink rose thing(the one that you get from toys 'r' us). His grunting and annoyed face somewhat amuses me. I remember when he was small. We used to sleep together on the floor in a room. The whole family. It was just the four of us then. My dad was in KL, and my mum was doing work next to the tilam.(I was asleep, this is a story told by my mum). Suddenly, my bro shouted. "bamp! bamp! bamp! timbeerrrrr!!!" My mum just stared at him speechless. Then my bro turned over, gave a little snort and snored steadily onwards. That was when he was 8 or so. When he was 6, we were living in another house(before this present house, i lived in two other houses in kuching, not counting my grandparent's. The timberr thing happend in the 2nd one, this is the 1st one). We had a two-storey bed. Even so, I slept on the floor. On a mattress of course. My bro slept on the top bed. At around 12, I woke up to the sound of crying. It came from my bro. Amused, I sniggered and rolled to the end of the mattress. Just in time. My bro suddenly dropped from his bed. Thank GOD for the mattress. Neways, I was lyk, WTF. Sitting there, staring at my bro. poke, poke. My bro mumbled something, and continued sleeping. So I kicked him in my attempt to make him leave MY mattress. After a few minutes, I had to call my parents. My daddy picked him up and tucked him in.

Me? I have my fair share of weird sleeping styles. A few years ago, my 20 something cousin from Pahang came for a visit. She slept with me in my room. Yes, I was still sleeping on the floor(I only used my bed from 2006). I had two matresses that time, so I had no problem sharing. Early in the morning, I woke up. I realised my cousin was next to me shaking me to wake me up. It turns out that I had rolled to her side and started hitting her. Yes, yes, Manda, if you're reading this, I know you're laughing you're head off. Poor cuz.


Ehh, I feel sleepy. I was TOO bored. Nites ya'll.

2 comments:

christine said...

That made me laugh :3

Mierah said...

ehehehehe adorable kid stories. X3 my bro so cute ngahahaha