Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First entry! Tadaa!!!

Yo! This is my first entry! A blog is boooorn!

Eh, new things....rite, rite

1st: Test results!
The test results came out. I got no 21. That's quite a relief since i was expecting no 30. But my dad, haiya, potong stim la. when i told him, he went "oh, is that so? nvm, work harder next time, and get top 15". *sigh* i feel rejected T.T

2nd: Upgrading
Tae Kwan Do upgrading is this weekend. Crap!! I din practice. I forgot the........stances? stands? for my tae guk thingy whatever. -.-"

3rd: I'm getting fat!
I just realise my weight is going steadily up. Oh no!!!! Diet! diet! manda!!! as my friend you must support me and not bring your addicting cookies to school!

Sigh, that's all folks!
I'll be back with new updates, so keep checking!

No comments: