Friday, August 1, 2008

Salute to merdeka

I'm skipping school today. Partly because most of my friends won't be coming and partly because I have a splitting headache. My best friend is going, I think. Me and Tikah are both skipping. Too bad, Manda :p.

Updates, updates.
My mum bought this water filter thing. I'm so sakai with it. There's this little tube attached to the .....spout, is it? Anyways, when you turn this little ...thing, filter water comes out, when you turn it again, it becomes pipe water. So for the whole day, I was like "oooh! *turn, filter water, turn, pipe water*". How interesting.

Second. My mum is fuming because celcom keeps saying they'll cut their service. And also because my bill is 100+. Poor mummy. But the phone shines ever so temptingly. I love phone. She's buying me a digi sim. Prepaid. 30 bucks a month only. Nooooooooooooo *angst*

It's the weekend. I'll have enough time to make a decent layout that won't make your eyes bleed or give you a headache.

I'm bored. Devoured 4 slices of pizza this morning. Then ate 3 hotdogs and some fries for lunch. How unhealthy *tsk tsk*.

I swear, the school should install air-con in every classroom. They shouldn't have cancelled the school fair. Then maybe we could afford at least 2 or 3 air-cons. The weather is getting unbearable. Sooner or later, i'm gonna die of heat stroke.

I wanna run away to New Zealand. Chris says the steak there is fab.

Augh. I'm meltiing. Meeeelllltinggg.

No comments: