Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RCYU#8 Leadership Camp 2008

So this week I had a Leadership Camp at school, on Monday, Tuesday, and today, which is Wednesday. I just got back an hour ago, and the first thing I did was bathe. Ahh, shower!
xD

So, my story:

1st day: Came to school at 7.30 a.m. Bro went to scouts camp at St Joe across the street. Registered myself, and I put(ted) my bag in 2A7. Then, we moved to the music room, and I had to drag my bag to the alley-thing between the library and the music room. Then, we moved again to surau. NGAH. How tiring. Then we went up to dewan, and through a game, we found out who our team members were.

My team, which is green, is called Togetherness.
The members are:

Rachel Remus (leader)
Sarah-Jane (assistant leader)
Me
Esther Tiew
Vanessa (Yvonne)
Elizabeth Chong

Then we played treasure hunt

------------------------------------------------
The stuff above the line, I wrote it on wednesday.
While typing, my mum called me. So I had to shut down the
comp and go to the airport. I just came back from KL, so I'll continue.
------------------------------------------------

Continuing with the story, the treasure hunt was gila. Some of the seniors had clues. Felicia and Francoise CAN RUN LIKE HELL. They're seriously impossibble to catch, but we managed to anyway.

And then, we took turns taking bathing. While bathing, my glasses, toothbrush and bar of soap fell into the toilet bowl. I accidently flushed the soap, and a glass from my glasses (is that right?). The toothbrush, I used a plastic to take it and throw it away. EEEEEEEW.

I had the suspicion that we were going to have SAR (Search and Rescue) that night, so I called my mum and asked her to bring me to Hopoh to make a new pair as soon as possible.

Mum picked me up a few minutes later, and I ate KFC while waiting for the glasses. Mum walked me to the music room at school, and we saw Maryann standing in front of it. She told me that we were having SAR. Wow. So tepat.

I changed to my RC shirt and long pants and waited in the music room with the others. We were the second team. Lilian's was the first. While waiting, a form four student, who is a band member came in. She claims she was there to babysit us. xD. I think she's called Lippy. Anyways, I had a bet with her. I say the SAR will be at the padang in front of the school koperasi. She says it won't. The loser has to so ten push-ups. Ngah. It was held at a classroom. Crap, I shall avoid her untill she forgets.

I treated Francoise. It was.............. better than last time (I accidently stepped on a senior's slipper and she fell) . But still, I was reeeeaaally close to transporting her. We were about to carry her onto the stretcher, but then we were out of time. Oh well, I'll try better next time.
After that, I found out that Hazelyn and Amanda treated Francoise too. :D

The next day, we had a history talk, then obstacle course. At one of the obstacles, we had to sort a whoe container full of freakin small beads. Gah. Then, we had evaluation for SAR. Thank god mine wasn't that bad. xD. Then, it was performance night. Ahahahaha, not explaining that one.

Last day, we had a marching competition. Everyone did great! The seniors showed us their marching. It was sooooooo cool! How did they do that? It was so precise. I wanna march like that. xP


I went home two hours early to take a quick shower and change, then I went to KL.
KL will be in the next post. :D

Hope you enjoyed this one. I will got stalk around my senior's accounts for camp pictures, and upload them soon.



You may laugh all you want, but I shall never look at beads in the same way again.

♥♥

No comments: